Sunday 21 June 2020

Welcome to Noboribetsu!!

Welcome to Noboribetsu! Have you been to Noboribetsu?

Noboribetsu is my hometown located about 1.5 hours by car from Sapporo.


I’ll introduce you to the famous places in Noboribetsu! They are our hot springs!  Noboribetsu is one of the most famous hot spring resorts in Japan. The hot springs have good quality of water. It is white cloudy water that helps us relax. Also, Noboribetsu hot springs can help us cure injuries and muscle aches and give us beautiful skin. So not only we can enjoy it but also it is good for our health.



Noboribetsu has many events in each season. For example, in summer we can see a very big firework display. It is called “Oni Hanabi” because many ogres have fireworks and perform. It is very interesting. Look at this picture! 👹



A lot of people Noboribetsu every year. A lot of Chinese and Korean people come every year. But, now Noboribetsu is quiet due to Coronavirus. I want everyone to come to Noboribetsu after the coronavirus. And I want Noboribetsu to return to the same liveliness as before. We can heal our feelings when we soak in Noboribetsu hot springs.


Why don’t you come Noboribetsu ?♨️


Here is a link! Please check it!

http://noboribetsu-spa.jp/

(Momono)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Momono,
    I didn't know oni hanabi. The picture is so beautiful!
    Noboribetsu is famous for Noboribetsu Bear Park.
    Its commercial is funny, isn't it?
    Honoka K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Honoka K.
      Oni hanabi is really beautiful!! You can see it, if you visited there in summer!
      Oh, Noboribetsu Bear Park is interesting. Bears are so cute and we can take communication with them!
      Momono

      Delete
  2. Hi Momono!
    I've been Noboribetsu many times but I've never been to hot springs there.
    How can we get there from Sapporo? If you have any plans you recommend, please tell me!
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Aoi!
      Really?? You should go hot springs!! You can go there by car or bus, train. I recommend you most is bus. This is the cheapest way. If you come there, I would like to guide you!
      Momono

      Delete
  3. Hi Momono,
    Actually, i saw "Oni Hanabi" when I was a child. I felt it was really scary.
    Ririka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, ririka,
      Me too. I don't like Oni whan I was a child. But I noticed the fascination about Oni hanabi now.
      Momono

      Delete