Monday 8 June 2020

Seasons in Sapporo

Hi, I’m Ririka! How are you doing?

If you can travel overseas, where do you want to go? I suggest you should come to Sapporo in Japan. Because you can feel all of the seasons’ attractions.

 

In Spring, I think almost all people want to see cherry blossoms. For example, Maruyama Park is a famous place where we can see beautiful blossoms. The picture below was taken by me this Spring.



In Summer, you can enjoy eating delicious meals. In Sapporo, the Beer garden is held every year. Adults can drink beers with local food, like rice with sea urchin, Genghis khan and other specialities. Younger people like students also can eat awesome food.


↑The Beer garden in Sapporo


↑Rice with sea urchin 


Would you like to see leaves when they have changed color? In Autumn, you can see them in Hokkaido. I want you to see them at Hokkaido University because there are beautiful lines of ginkgo trees there. I suggest you see them at night, too. Because, at the time, the leaves are illuminated by a lot of lights. It is so majestic.



Lastly, Do you like skiing? I like doing it very much. If you like it, I suggest Mt.Moiwa. You can ski and see the symbols of Sapporo from the mountain, like Sapporo Dome or Sapporo TV tower. Ramen is a popular food in Sapporo. When you finish skiing, you can eat it as well at a cafeteria nearby. 


↑This is me this winter.


That’s why I recommend Sapporo. You want to come here, don’t you? If you would like to know more information, please post some comments. 


I hope you can have a lovely time in Sapporo. See you in the next post!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Ririka,
    There are also very beautiful cherry blossoms in Nakajima Park. I come to see blossoms here every spring. I recommend you to see.
    In summer we can see fireworks at Toyohira river. I'm looking forward to watch them every year.
    I became 20 years old last month so I want to go to the beer garden!
    Yu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yu,
      Why don't you go to the bear garden with me?
      Ririka

      Delete
  2. Hi Ririka,
    It has been 19 years since I started living in Sapporo and I always enjoy the seasons. In spring, I usually take pictures of cherry blossoms. You seem to be good at skiing, so please teach me!
    Honoka K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honoka,
      I wanna see the pictures which you take! OK, I'll teach you how to ski strictly. Haha
      Ririka

      Delete
  3. I know there is no snowboarder in the Mt.Moiwa and it's comfortable for skier like me. Your pic on the slope made me motivated so I'll go skiing next season:)

    Soshin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soshin,
      Why don't you go to ski with me? But,I think you're not good at skiing. I have to teach you how to do it strictly.
      Ririka

      Delete
  4. Hi Ririka!
    I often went to Mt.Moiwa to go skiing with my uncle when I was a child. I hope I can go skiing with you some day.
    Kaori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaori,
      Oh,really? I want to go to ski with you someday as well! I'm looking forward to doing it!
      Ririka

      Delete
  5. Your photo is so cute.
    I want to go to some mountains with you.
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keika,
      Thanks so much. Can you ski well? If you can't do it, it is no problem. I can teach you! haha
      Ririka

      Delete
  6. Hello, Ririka!
    I want to go ski with you! I like skiing too!
    Momono

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Momono,
      As you may know, a lot of people in English education major can ski! So, we have to make a skiing club.
      Ririka

      Delete