Monday 8 June 2020

Attractive Sightseeing Places in Sapporo

Today, I will introduce some attractive sightseeing places in Sapporo. I am a university student in Hokkaido, so I know Sapporo’s attractive points. Please check this information and come to Sapporo!!

Odori park


It is a park which is in the center of Sapporo. There are a lot of trees and beautiful flowers. Tourists and citizens relax on the grass or near fountains. In this place, many seasonal festivals are held, for example, YOSAKOI Soran Festival and beer garden. The most attractive one is the Sapporo Snow Festival! It is an annual event held in February. 


If you come to this festival, you can enjoy elaborate statues made of snow and ice. Sapporo in winter is very cold, so you have to wear warm clothes!

Maruyama zoo

It is a famous and nice zoo in Sapporo. Since last year, you can watch four elephants who have come from Myanmar. They are very powerful, so you should see them!! The Polar Bear’s Pavilion is also good. You can watch them just like in the sea. It is an amazing experience!! You can buy some cute animal souvenirs! If you give them to somebody they’ll be happy!!


Thank you for reading my blog!! Could you understand that Sapporo is a nice place? If you can, please come to Sapporo someday!! (Miyu)

↓There are some links connected to my articles. If you have interest in these places, please check these websites!

https://www.sapporo.travel/find/nature-and-parks/odori_park/?lang=en



www.city.sapporo.jp/zoo/index.html

6 comments:

  1. Hi Miyu!
    I could remember that I took a rest on the grass in Odori Park last summer by your post! I like there! I'm also like Nakajima Park. Do you like there?
    Honoka Shimoju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honoka! Thank you for your comment!
      It is nice to rest on the grass in Odori park. I like Nakajima park, because the pond is very beautiful.
      Miyu

      Delete
  2. Hi miyu!
    I like Eastern timber wolves at Maruyama zoo. What's your favorite animals there?
    Kanami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment,Kanami!
      I think wolves are very cool. I like giraffes, because they are very beautiful.
      Miyu

      Delete
  3. Hi Miyu!
    I went Snow Festival in February. It was very nice! Why don't you go there with me next year?
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Aoi!
      Oh, you went Snow Festival in this year! It's nice!
      I couldn't visit the festival long time, so I want to enjoy it with you next year.
      Miyu

      Delete