Monday 8 June 2020

Hokkaido University of Education’s Choir

Hi, I’m Honoka Shimoju. I will introduce the choir in my university!


About the Choir

I’m a member of the choir. The number of members are 11 and we are different not only in grade but also in major. We concentrate in our room three times a week to sing together. Also, we sometimes go out with members and do things like Karaoke, BBQs and eating out. We indeed have a good relationship.


Why I became a member?

One of the reasons why I decided to join the choir is that I have always liked music so much. Before I was enthusiastic about the chorus festival in my junior high school. When I listened to the chorus sound and saw the people who were singing and smiling in the year before last, I remembered the feeling which I had felt in junior high so I became a member.


What is the most fascinating point of the choir?

The fascinating point of a chorus group is that we can express our emotions through singing. For instance, we sing any kind of songs. If we sing dolce songs, we attempt to use a more tender voice than other tunes. In addition, we become energetic when we sing uplifting songs. That is so exciting and we can control our mind by ourselves thanks to music when we get some stress in daily life.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Honoka S!
    I love your singing voice! What sing do you like the best?
    Kanami

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honoka S!
    I was so sad because I wasn't able to go to your previous concert...but I'm looking forward to going next concert!

    Soshin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see your singing someday.
    I will visit your concert next time.
    Keika

    ReplyDelete