Wednesday 17 June 2020

Mt. Moiwa

Hi everyone! I’m Honoka Shimoju. I’ll show you my favourite place in Sapporo. 


Mt.Moiwa is a famous mountain in Sapporo. It will take about only 30 minutes to get there from downtown on public transportation. And also you can go there on foot from Odori station which is one of the big stations here on a sunny day.


In Day time...

When you visit you can see splendid scenery from the top of the mountain. In day time, you can see the Sapporo’s city view clearly and see many high buildings.



At night... 


there is a wonderful night view in front of you. Many structures shine and make a romantic world. Its landscape is considered one of the beautiful night views in Japan.



Japan has many national holidays thought, in 2016, the Japanese government made a new holiday on August 11th called 山の日, in English, Mountain Holiday. The purpose is that Japanese people get an opportunity to go to the mountains and to say thanks for the blessing of having mountains. I went to Mt.Moiwa on that day last year with my boyfriend. I spent a nice time with him with a nice view!


The national holiday in 2020 is on August 10th because of the Tokyo Olympics. However, we will have 3 days off from August 8th to 10th.  If you have free time then, I recommend you visit Mt.Moiwa!


Thank you for reading! Have a good day and see you next post. 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Honoka S!
    It's so beautiful sight!!
    I have never been to Mt.Moiwa, so I want to visit there.
    Yuno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yuno!
      I recommend you to go there with your friends! You can exactly make a nice memory.
      Honoka.S

      Delete
  2. Hi Simoju!
    I have been there only one time. It was really nice!!
    Which sight do you prefer,in day time or at night?
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aoi!
      Thank you for asking! I prefer night view because I love romantic situation :)

      Delete
  3. Hi honoka,
    You went there with your boy friend...how romantic!
    I want to go there and ride the ropeway too!!

    Sishin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soshin,

      Definitely, you should go there and ride the ropeway with Ririka. You will be able to spend nice time with her!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Honoka,
    Mt.moiwa is near my house! We can ski there as well. Let's do it with me:)
    Ririka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ririka!
      I'm glad to hear invitation from you but I'm not good at skiing… I'm so sorry. Please teach it me.

      Delete