Monday 8 June 2020

The Baseball Team at HUE

I will write about the baseball club which uses a rubber ball in my university. I belong to this club and I help the baseball team. We do club activities on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. However, we can’t do club activities at the moment because of coronavirus, it makes me sad. There are three baseball tournaments in spring, summer and autumn. My club is in the second division and we practice hard in order to get promotion to division 1.  I’m not a baseball player, so I support my team. I like watching the baseball games my team plays.


These are photos taken in the baseball game.



We have a lot of events, I’m looking forward to doing these events. In spring, we go to a training camp for our club activity and we went to Hakodate last year. I was surprised by the large amount of food which was served at the inn. There were Korean barbecue, grilled fish, rice, salad and so on. It was very delicious! Here is the photo:




I saw the cherry blossom after the players had finished practicing baseball. It is very beautiful at night. I could take a good photo! I’d like to go to see it again.


In autumn, we sold yakitori at the university festival. It’s great fun to work together and sell food. If you come to our university festival called Airyousai is held this year, please come to buy some!


See you in the next post!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ayano,
    I'm jealous that you can join a lot of events! I hope you can have a good time in your club life.
    Ririka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like watch and play baseball. I hope your team can get promotion to division 1! Rika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked very hardworking manager!
    Your friendship with your teammates is so nice.
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ayano,
    These are very beautiful pictures!
    I also think this situation of corona virus will be better as soon as possible.
    Yuno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ayano.
    This picture of cherry blossom is very beautiful!!
    I hope your club team's activity can start again!
    Momono

    ReplyDelete