Sunday 7 June 2020

What I usually do as a GEL pro student.

Hi, I'm Keika. 
This is the first time for me to post on this blog.

I'd like to introduce what I usually do as a GEL pro member. On Monday, I and Andy discuss serious topics such as international relationships, daily news and politics. I can manage to think of serious issues because of Andy's explanation.

At first, I didn't know what I should say and it was difficult to come up with my opinion and idea immediately. However, now it is enjoyable to know about different cultures and exchange my opinion with others! Sometimes it’s so important to have an original opinion which is different from others, this makes conversation more interesting.

In addition, I have a session with my friends before lunch. In this period, we answer various questions such as “What do you want to do after this pandemic?” My peers are so cooperative and kind to me. Through this session, I can get to know others’ perspectives. It inspires me and gives me a different way of thinking. 

Finally, it is so nice to enhance my English by communicating with my friends. Therefore, I hope I could experience something interesting while I'm a member of GEL pro. To attain this goal, E-learning and daily self-study are pretty important. (Keika)





6 comments:

  1. Hi Keika,
    I often see your stories on Instagram and can get a lot of information in the world. I am really glad to talk with you in GEL pro lessons. I would like to express myself in English like you!
    Honoka K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honoka,
      You inspire me always! I want to
      dicuss some news with you in the bus soon....
      Keika

      Delete
  2. Hi Keika,
    I think you're a so nice GEL Pro student.So, We have to do our best for e-learning.
    Ririka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ririka,
      Yes!!! We must finish in this semester.
      Let's do our best.
      Keika

      Delete
  3. Hi Keika!
    I really respect you because you always study hard. I want to be a person like you.
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aoi,
      I'm so happy to be in the same class with you.
      You're a kind-hearted and diligent person.
      Keika

      Delete