Tuesday 9 June 2020

Delicious Food in Hokkaido

Hokkaido has a lot of delicious food! I’ll introduce three types.


1) Ramen


Do you like noodles? Ramen is a Japanese noodle soup dish. It contains boiled eggs, slices of pork and some vegetables, and the soup’s base can be miso or soy sauce, salt. There are three famous types of ramen in Hokkaido. 


Sapporo-Miso-Ramen, Asahikawa-Syoyu-Ramen, Hakodate-Sio-Ramen.


Each has a different flavor of soup. You should come here and eat each type of Ramen! I think you can feel the difference between each flavor and find your favorite one.



2) Soft Cream


I think Soft cream in Hokkaido is the most delicious in Japan. Hokkaido has many farms that can produce fresh milk from cows. So we can enjoy many flavors of Soft cream that is rich, plain, or creamy. I recommend you try soft cream made from Noboribetsu milk. It is very rich and sweet. Please try it.



3) Genghis Khan


It is local food in Hokkaido. Genghis Khan is the kind of yakiniku, but everyone eats mutton.


We grill mutton dishes with many bean sprouts and some vegetables. I think many people don’t like mutton dishes, but it is very healthy because it has less fat than pork and beef. The taste is simple so everyone can eat. 

Please try Genghis Khan!!




Would you like to try these foods??

If you come to Hokkaido, you can enjoy much delicious food!


There are some links about this food. If you are interested please check them!!!! 

https://s.tabelog.com/smartphone/matome/6665/

https://traveroom.jp/hokkaido-softcream

https://retty.me/theme/100004304/

8 comments:

  1. I love Hokkaido's soft cream too! I want to try your recommended soft cream because I have never eaten it made from Noboribetsu milk. Thank you for your information about delicious soft cream!
    Kaori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kaori.
      Yes, I want you eat soft cream made from Noboribetsu milk. Also, the pudding made from Noboribestu milk is very delicious.
      Momono

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love Ramen too. Especially soy sauce ramen. If you have some recommended ramen shops, please tell me!! Rika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rika.
      My favorite ramen shop is Iti-Ran. It is placed near the Norubesa. That ramen is really good.
      Momono

      Delete
  3. I love Ramen too!!!!
    My favorite flavor is miso flavor.
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Keika,
      My favorite flavor is miso too!
      I think miso can enjoy different flavor in each shops.
      Momono

      Delete
  4. There is my favorite ramen shop and soft cream shop in Naganuma-town. So I want to introduce you some day!
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Aoi,
    Wow, I'm interested in this. Please tell me more!
    Momono

    ReplyDelete