Sunday 21 June 2020

My Favorite Cafes and Restaurants in Miyanomori

Hello, my name is Misaki Maeda.


I would like to introduce my favorite cafes and restaurant in Miyanomori because I live there.


First I will tell you about Tsuru Cafe. I like their strawberry parfait. It contains strawberries, baked meringue and soft ice cream. Also Tsuru Cafe sells parfait which has limited edition flavors too. And we can eat a light meal, for example quiche, sandwiches and so on.  http://tsurucafe.jugem.jp



Next shop is Barnes. It is an ice cream shop. As well as Tsuru Cafe, it sell limited edition ice cream. The flavor changes every month. Particularly I recommend the caramel flavor. Please check Barne’s website which introduces a new flavor this month.  https://www.barnes-web.com



Finally, I’ll introduce North Continent Miyanomori. I have liked it for 7 years. It is a hamburg steak shop. We can choose from a lot different dishes. It is the most delicious hamburg steak that I have eaten. Also, the atmosphere in this shop is very stylish. It is popular so there is another branch near Tanukikoji.  http://www.north-continent.co.jp



If you go to Miyanomori, please visit these cafes and restaurants.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Misaki,
    These pictures look very delicious!! I want to eat that strawberry parfait.
    Yuno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misaki,
    I have been interested in tsurucafe!
    It looks photogenic!
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misaki!
    I'm jealous of you because you can access such a nice restaurant easily!! I wanna live Miyanomori! Can I live in your house?
    Honoka S

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Misaki,
    I'm interested in the cafes! Because, my mother mentioned it as well!
    Ririka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Misaki,
    I really want to go tutu cafe!! It looks so big!
    And I want to go burns with you again♡
    Momono

    ReplyDelete