Tuesday 23 June 2020

My favorite food in Hokkaido



24th June 2020 

Hello, I’m Rika. Today, I’d like to talk about my favorite food in Hokkaido and I have chosen a few dishes from many delicious foods in Hokkaido.

 ~Ramen~

I think that Ramen is the best food of all. Ramen has mainly three flavors, Sapporo Miso Ramen, Hakodate Shio Ramen and Asahikawa Shoyu Ramen. These are called ”the Three Great Ramen in Hokkaido”. And, the number of interesting ramen is increasing in local places. For example, “Gatatan Ramen” in Ashibetsu, “Tempura Ramen” at Shakotan, “Curry Ramen” in Tomakomai and Muroran.

Go to these restaurants if you want to try them!

  1. Sapporo Miso Ramen     ―→ Original Sapporo Ramen Yokocho

  (It opened in 1950. There are 17 ramen shops now.)



  1. Hakodate Shio Ramen    ―→Ajisai, Jiyouken, Houran, ect. 


  1. Asahikawa Shoyu Ramen ―→Asahikawa Ramen Village

                                 (It opened in 1996. There are 8 ramen shops.) ソース画像を表示 http://ramenmura.com/

In addition, if you want to eat and compare some dishes, you should go to “the Ramen Republic” in Sapporo station. I hope you can find your favorite ramen!!


ソース画像を表示



~A Bowl of rice topped with fresh seafood~

This is called “kaisendon” in Japanese. I think you will regret later if you don’t eat it when you visit Hokkaido. It is so fresh and delicious. What is more, you can eat it inexpensively!

Incidentally, I work part-time at an Izakaya which is a pub that serves Japanese style side dishes. The name of the place is GORIRA. We serve bowls of rice topped with fresh seafood, sashimi, and oyster, etc. Please come! And you can get a discount!

海鮮丼 北海道 に対する画像結果


↓↓GORIRA’s official site↓↓                               

https://gorilla-asabu.owst.jp/


Thank you for reading and see you next time


4 comments:

  1. Hi Rika!
    The pub name that you work is so funny haha! I'll go to the pub with my friends someday!
    Honoka.S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honoka! Thanks! I welcome you!! Rika

      Delete
  2. Hi Rika,
    I love ramen as well. Especially, 'Yoshiyama shoten' is my favorite restrant.
    Ririka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ramen very much! So reading your post is fun for me! Which ramen flavor do you like the best?
    (Miyu)

    ReplyDelete