Monday 22 June 2020

A Fascinating City, Hakodate

I introduced my baseball club in my post before and wrote about a training camp in Hakodate. Today, I will introduce Hakodate. I’ve been there once, but it is a wonderful city.

This city is in the southeastern part of Hokkaido, so we can see cherry blossoms the earliest in Hokkaido. I saw cherry blossoms in March last year, it was very beautiful and it makes me happy. Moreover, Goryokaku is a famous tourist spot, it is a good place to see cherry blossoms and it is shaped like a star.

ソース画像を表示

☝a picture of Goryokaku     https://hokkaido-travel.com/hokkaido-heritage/ho0061/ 

☝I took this picture last year. Cherry trees reflected on the surface of the water were very beautiful.

I recommend a hamburger chain in Hakodate, it is named Lucky Pierrot. The most famous dish is `Chinese chicken burger`, it is big and includes three big pieces of fried chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise. It tastes sweet and spicy!

f:id:hadaka_denkyu:20190410124812j:plain

       ☝Chinese chicken burger - https://www.hotpepper.jp/mesitsu/entry/hadakadenkyu/19-00072

Furthermore, each shop has their own concept, for example, in the main shop, there is a big red chair and if you sit on the chair, you may be lucky with money, and there is a very big statue of a giraffe. In another shop, there are chairs like swings. We can eat hamburgers while feeling we are in the park and it is very interesting.

ソース画像を表示

☝The look of the main shop of `Lucky Pierrot`   https://snaplace.jp/luckyphonten/

Lucky Pierrot sells original products which have the company logo and there are T-shirts, mugs, bags and so on. I want the T-shirt very much because it is cute!

☝This is an original T-shirt.        luckypierrot.jp/goods/

If you have an opportunity to go to Hakodate city, you should go to those places!

See you next blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ayano,
    Lucky Pierrot is my favourite restaurant too!
    It is so mouthwatering.
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ayano,
    When I was an elementary school student, I went to Hakodate on a school trip.
    I could feel the exotic mood there because Hakodate is one of the port towns.
    Also, Luckey Pierrot's hamburger was so tasty!
    Honoka K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ayano!
    Hakodate is memorable place for me. I went there for swimming competition, but I enjoyed in my free time.
    I want to visit there again!
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete