Monday 22 June 2020

Royce Vol.2

Hello everyone. As I mentioned in my last post, today I’ll write about Royce again.

The Ainosato shop also sells ice cream and baked products. There are three flavors of ice cream. Milk, chocolate, and mix. These have a very rich flavor and they melt easily because they are so smooth, so you don’t have time to take pictures. It’s just a joke. Royce’s bakery has a lot of delicious bread. “Nama-chocolate croissant” is the most popular. There is also bread which is like a daily dish, like a “fried noodle bread”. And, time-limited baked products are also sold. The same as the sweet products like chocolates, limited campaigns are held periodically. Now, “Brittany-fair” is being held and there are some baked sweets from Brittany region in France.

ロイズ あいの里 に対する画像結果 画像 ←right is a bread of the Brittany fair. 

ソース画像を表示

Different from the other shops, Ainosato has a factory and a beautiful rose garden near the shop. Next, I’ll introduce the rose garden near the Ainosato shop.

In Royce’s rose garden, there are a lot of beautiful roses and other flowers.  This garden is open from June to September. Amazingly, you can see them for free! But even though admission is free, don’t steal roses. 

Recently, so many people have come to Royce in Ainosato to buy nama-chocolate or ice cream and see the rose garden.Why don’t you go to the rose garden after shopping and have a break time with an ice cream or something from the bakery? 

ロイズ あいの里 に対する画像結果ロイズローズガーデン に対する画像結果ロイズ あいの里 に対する画像結果

8 comments:

  1. Hi Yuno!
    I didn't know Nama-chocolate croissant! I want to try it, so I will absolutely go Royce!!
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so delicious so please come to Royce and try it when you come to university or Ainosato.
      Yuno

      Delete
  2. Hi Yuno!
    I didn't know there is such a beautiful rose garden near our university! Thank you for telling me it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yuno!You really love Royce! How often do you go there? Rika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acutually I work there as part timer and I work there for 4~6 days in a week before or after classes.
      Yuno

      Delete
  4. Hi,Yuno.
    I want to eat softcream which you make! The shop is very close to our university, so I want to go there if coronavirus settle down.
    (Miyu)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I make you a softcream whenever you come.
      Yuno

      Delete
  5. Hi, Yuno.
    I saw Royce’s rose garden when I went to open campus in this university. That was very beautiful. I want to go there again, and take nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete