Tuesday 9 June 2020

My Favorite Winter Sports

10th June 2020 

Hello, I’m Rika.

I study P.E. at Hokkaido University of Education and I want to be a P.E. teacher in the future. Nice to meet you! So, I’ll write my blog once every two weeks and I’ll introduce Hokkaido and my university.

As you know, I like to play and watch sports so today I’ll tell you about winter sports which we can experience in Hokkaido.

First, do you know skiing? Skiing is sliding down snowy mountains on skis. A lot of people in Hokkaido learn it in elementary school and it’s one of the famous sports regardless of age or gender. The wind feels nice when I’m at high speed. For example, Niseko is one of the most famous ski places.You can go there from Sapporo station by bus. If you do not have ski equipment do not worry! You can rent it, including skis and gloves and wear them in Niseko. I passed the second-degree official certification of skiing, so I can teach you how to ski whenever you want!

Next is snowboarding. Unlike skiing, it slides on one board so we have to slide sideways. It’s getting popular among young people over the last few years. I started to snowboard when I was a high school student, but now, I prefer snowboarding to skiing. I snowboard about five times a year with my sister or friends.

There are about 100 Ski resorts in Hokkaido. For example, Niseko, Furano, Kiroro, Sapporo Teine and Onze. I always go to the Sapporo International Ski Resort. But, Rusutsu Resort is the best. It’s the biggest mountain in Hokkaido and has many courses, so I can slide down it without getting tired. 

ソース画像を表示

↓↓↓↓↓Please check it ↓↓↓↓↓↓

https://www.sapporo-kokusai.jp

https://rusutsu.com


6 comments:

  1. Hi Rika!
    I extremely respect you because I'm not good at skiing even though I had been practiced it for 12 years... Please teach me some technique!!!!!
    Honoka Shimoju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rika!
    I like skiing too.I also like eating something after skiing at a restaurant on Ski resort!
    What food do you usually eat after skiing?
    Kanami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Rika!
    I often visit Yubari to go skiing! But I have never been snowboarding,so I want to try it same day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rika
    I am respect you because you have official certifcation of skiing! I am interested in snowboarding, I want yu to teach me how to do it next winter.
    Miyu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Keika.
    I'm glad to see the picture.
    It was so beautiful!
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rika,
    I have done skiing only once when I was a high school student, and it was so difficult.
    I want you to teach me someday!
    Yuno

    ReplyDelete