Monday 8 June 2020

A Sweet Shop in Ainosato Vol.1

Hello, I'm going to write about sweet food in Ainosato. As Momono wrote, Hokkaido is famous for delicious foods. In Ainosato where our university is located, there is a  very famous sweet food shop. It’s called Royce. Actually, I have been working there since last September. So I'll introduce this shop! I have a lot of things to write, so I’ll write about Royce divide into first and second halves.

First,  Royce shops sell mainly chocolate and “Nama-chocolate” is very famous. Today, I introduce about it. Do you know it?

ロイズチョコレート に対する画像結果

This chocolate has a very smooth texture on the tongue and it melts in your mouth. Actually,  “Nama-chocolate’’ has many kinds of flavor, but some flavors are sold for a limited period. Now, darjeeling-flavor and sakura-fromage-flavor are being sold. (I haven’t eaten darjeeling-flavor yet.) Here are my favorite 3 flavors of Nama-chocolate.

3. Quil- royal(キール・ロワイヤル)

It’s time-limited product. It was sold last winter. Sorry, I don’t know it is sold every winter.  

royce 生チョコ キールロワイヤル に対する画像結果

2.Green tea

It is a regular flavor. The chemistry between Royce’s creamy white chocolate and matcha is really good !! If you love green tea I strongly recommend it. 

royce 生チョコ 抹茶 に対する画像結果


The best flavor is …

1. Tiramisu

royce 生チョコ ティラミス に対する画像結果

This is also time-limited product. It was sold around last February when the “Italian fair” was held. I love this. The harmony of mascarpone, bitter coffee and sweet chocolate is great. It’s not going too far to say that I want you to eat this at least once in your life.

☆★Amazing Information★☆

Nama chocolate has its 25th anniversary this year, so now you can buy popular 4 flavors at half the price !! You can buy them at every Royce shop and online.

Period: June 1st~30th

Flavors: Ore , Mild cacao, Ghana bitter, Cherry blossom fromage

生チョコレート[オーレ]生チョコレート[マイルドカカオ]生チョコレート[ガーナビター]生チョコレート[桜フロマージュ]

↓ Here is a link to their site ↓

https://www.royce.com/

See you in the next post!

Yuno

11 comments:

  1. Hi Yuno!
    I love these chocolate but I didn't know I can buy them half price now!! So amazing!! I should go Ainosato to buy it and to meet you haha. Good luck for your part time job.
    Honoka Shimoju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll work energetic.
      Please come and try some chocolates after present state of covid-19 settled down.
      Yuno

      Delete
  2. Hi Yuno!
    I often go to Royce shops in Ainosato and buy bread there.But I have never bought these chocolate. I really want to buy them next time!
    Kanami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!
      These are really delicious so I strongly recomend you to try them.
      Yuno

      Delete
  3. Hi,Yuno!
    I like Royce chocolate very much! My grandmother gives Nama-chocolate to me at my birthday. I hope I can eat these chocolate with you someday.
    Kaori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you.
      It's nice. Let's do that after we can go to the university!
      Yuno

      Delete
  4. Hello Yuno!
    I want to eat something sweet!
    I'm looking forward to seeing you at Royce.
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I'm looking forward to seeng you, too.
      Yuno

      Delete
  5. Hi, Yuno!
    I like Royce's chocolate very much!!
    I was surprised about we can buy nama chocolate at half price.
    And I'm interested in the flavor of tiramis. I want to try it!!
    Momono

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      Tiramisu flavor is really delicious so I want you to eat it!
      Yuno

      Delete