Monday 15 June 2020

My Favourite Place




Hello ~

Today, I’d like to describe my favorite restaurant in Japan. It serves spicy noodles seasoned with chilli oil. The restaurant is called 175°Deno. The origin of this name is that the chilli oil is heated up to 175 degrees. Recently, this restaurant has become extremely popular and been loved by many local people.

As the noodle contains Japanese pepper, my tongue goes numb while eating the dish. This strange mouthfeel is the reason why many people are crazy about this dish. In addition, this restaurant is often featured on TV and in food magazines.

When I was a junior high school student, I used to visit there once a week since I'm really into spicy food. In Sapporo, there are already five locations, which means this restaurant is loved by local people. Moreover, besides this, Tokyo has three and each of Niigata and Fukushima prefectures have one location. All in all, the number of Deno in Japan amounts to 12. Surprisingly, they have accomplished this in only 7 years.

Finally, I highly recommend you to visit there if you love to eat something spicy. Almost all the restaurants are easy to access because they are located near Sapporo Station. See you next week (Keika)

https://www.175.co.jp/



4 comments:

  1. Hi Keika,
    I was surprised you visited there once a week. You really love it!
    Actually I have eaten spicy food only several times, so I want to try it.
    Yuno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yuno!
      Really?
      Let's go to deno together in the next semester.
      Keika

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Keika!
      I want to go there. I know you always go there and eat spicy food because your story of instagram is this every time. haha
      I haven't tried to eat spicy food, so I want to try it!!
      Momono

      Delete