Tuesday 7 July 2020

Yakiben

8th July 2020 


ソース画像を表示Hi everyone, I’m Rika! 


Today I’d like to talk to you about food that is sold in Hokkaido only.

It’s a yakisoba bento! It’s a kind of cup noodle and it’s the bestselling cup noodle in Hokkaido. If you live in Hokkaido, you have probably eaten it and seen the commercial once or more. The commercial’s song impressed us and many people can sing it.

 The Two Attractions of yakisoba bento

First, the cost is so reasonable. It’s about 180 yen, however, you can eat not only yakisoba, but also Chinese soup! This soup is a big feature. The reason is the temperature in Hokkaido is very cold. 

Second, it has a lot of variations. For example, “kokuuma sauce”, “mild curry flavor”, and “umasio”. There are a lot of other things, so if you are interested, check the Maruchan official Homepage! Also, Maruchan sells its other flavors at that time, so please check it out. 👇👇👇👇

 https://www.maruchan.co.jp/cupyakisoba/detail03.html




Next, I’ll introduce Yakisoba bento’s alternative recipes.

+Natto: These foods are very compatible. Natto changes the texture.

+Potato chips: This is very delicious and you can’t stop eating! Potato chips also have many flavors, so find the best combination for you, please tell me!

Please try some alternative recipes!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Rika,
    I love yakiben! I sometimes crave it...
    However, its calorie is high. We shouldn't eat frequently(;_:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yakiben is a famous product!
    I like yakiben better than peyang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yakiben!
    I think it is good point of yakiben that we can enjoy yakisoba and soup!
    Momono

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rika,
    I love Yakiben!! I've never eaten other instant yakisoba.
    Mifuyu

    ReplyDelete