Sunday 5 July 2020

Beautiful Sightseeing Spots in Hokkaido

post3 Beautiful Sightseeing Spots in Hokkaido


Hello, my name is Misaki Maeda. I will tell you about beautiful sightseeing spots in Hokkaido.


First I want to recommend Farm Tomita. Do you know it? It is located in Kamifurano-cho. I have been there several times. However I never get tired of visiting because it has a beautiful lavender field. Also it sells soft ice cream❤︎ Amazingly that is lavender taste!! If you go there, you can enjoy both the views and the food.



https://www.farm-tomita.co.jp


Next I’ll introduce Ice Village. It is located in Tomamu. You can see a very magical scene. There are a lot of buildings which are made of ice. For example, an ice church, ice sweet shop and so on. I have been there once but I want to visit there this winter. Matsumoto Jun who is my lover  has been there too, so please go there especially for Arashi fans.



https://www.snowtomamu.jp/special/icevillage/


Third is Unkai Terrace. It is located in Tomamu too. It is very difficult to explain. Please look at the

picture. It is a very high place so you can be near the clouds. And it is famous as a photogenic spot recently. Maybe you are able to take beautiful photos. Although I haven't been there, it is under construction. So I want to go there after finishing the construction. 


https://www.snowtomamu.jp/summer/unkai/


3 comments:

  1. Hi Misaki,
    They are so amaging!! Ice village in Tomamu looks like scene from "Frozen".

    Mifuyu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    These are so beautiful pictures!
    I want to visit Kamifurano and see lavenders.
    Yuno

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misaki,
    Your post's pictures are beautiful!
    I'd like to visit Unkai Terrace.
    Ayano

    ReplyDelete