Saturday 18 July 2020

Subways in Sapporo

Hi~. This is Honoka Shimoju. In this post, I will introduce the subways in Sapporo!


Sapporo has a lot of public transportation such as the subway, JR, bus, and tram because many people live in this city. But, I’ll focus on the subways in this blog.


We can ride on three of them which are the Tozai-line, Nanboku-line, and Toho-line. They each have a different color, orange, green and blue. All of them go to Odori station which is one of the biggest stations in Sapporo. 




I often use Tozai-line (Orange.)



You can go to Maruyama and Odori when you use it. Maruyama is famous as the richest place in Sapporo and it has many delicious sweets shops. And also, you can go to Maruyama zoo! You can enjoy the animals.



I also often use the Nanboku-line (green) when I go to Sapporo station because I can’t go there by only using Tozai-line.



You can go to Nakajima Park and Horohirabashi when you use it. In summer, we have firework display around Toyohira River. It is a summer tradition of Sapporo! You can go to see easily using this train.




I used the Toho-line (blue) in winter to go to my university last year.



You can go to Sapporo Dome when you use it. Many sports games and concerts are held there. For example, Consadole Sapporo which is a famous soccer team in Sapporo plays soccer there.



We can go everywhere by subways! The more we use subways to go outside, the more we can reduce the amount of CO2. I recommend you to use them!


See you in the next post.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Honoka,
    I'm a Nanboku-line user! I sometimes use Toho-line, but Toho-line is more expensive than Nanboku-line, isn't it? I have to save the money......
    Sasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honoka,
    I think this post is very useful for tourists to visit many sightseeing spots!!
    Mifuyu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Honoka!
    Your topic is interesting.
    I often use Toho-line, but I didn't know much about other lines. I want to go maruyama zoo by using Toho-line.
    Momono

    ReplyDelete