Saturday 18 July 2020

Hokkaido Government

 Hello, I'm Misaki. I will tell you about the Hokkaido Government. 


https://hokkaido-travel.com/spot/visiting/ho0001/


I have a part time job at Hokkaido Government now. When I tell my friends that, they are surprised. Because they don't know that Hokkaido Government recruited university students who lost their part-time jobs due to COVID-19. I have a reason that I applied for it. I want to know about jobs in Hokkaido Government. Because I haven't decided to become a teacher yet.


Next, I will introduce the departments. I worked in the public information department last month. This department’s job is to create PR magazines, SNS, doing media and so on. It is called the star department in Hokkaido Government. Also, it conducts tasks connected to press interviews of the Hokkaido Governor. The rate of women is more than in other departments.

 

This is the website of Hokkaido Government.

http://www.pref.hokkaido.lg.jp


There is a cafeteria, Tully’s Coffee and a very large Seicomart. Thus Hokkaido government is a useful place to work. I haven't gone to these shops yet but I want to go there before I stop working. 


The eating area is very large in this Seicomart

hokkaido.lomo.jp


 If you live in Hokkaido, please do come to Hokkaido Government once!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Misaki,
    Your job seems so interesting,
    I want to visit there someday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misaki, you're cool to work at the Hokkaido Government! Rika

    ReplyDelete