Monday 6 July 2020

Sapporo Cafes

I will introduce some cafes in Sapporo. Do you like sweets? You can enjoy very delicious and cute sweets in our cafes!

Cafe Eden

It is in Marui Imai Sapporo, second floor. We can enjoy many kinds of parfait. There are many kinds of parfait in each season.  For example, in spring they have cherry blossom ice cream with green tea chocolate parfait, in summer is lemon and kiwi fruits parfait, in autumn is chestnut and chocolate parfait, in winter is strawberry and pistachio parfait. So we can enjoy different parfaits every season.

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/s.tabelog.com/hokkaido/A0101/A010102/1056254/top_amp/

A Happy Pancake

It is near Odori station. We can enjoy very soft textured pancakes in this place. A Happy Pancake is a chain store so there are many stores in Japan. Once you eat it, you will want to eat again and again. I went there many times! Eating at Happy Pancake made me very happy when I was tired. So I want you to feel the texture of a happy pancake.

https://magia.tokyo/menu

Milk and Parfait Yotsuba White Koji 

It is in Sapporo station. Also, I work there so I know many appealing points. We can eat sweets made with Hokkaido ingredients. This cafe offers pancakes, parfait, pasta, soup, etc. Milk that is produced in Hokkaido is very delicious, so the food made from Hokkaido milk is very delicious. I like all menu there but my most favorite dish is Carbonara. Carbonara is soaked in plenty of milk and the flavor is very thick. If you go there, please try it!!

https://www.yotsuba.co.jp/white/menu/

Momono

2 comments:

  1. I'm fond of eating a parfait in yotsuba cafe.
    I hope we could meet there someday:D
    Keika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Momono!
    I rarely go cafes but I like Carbonara. So, I will go Yotsuba White Koji!
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete