Monday 20 July 2020

My Favorite Place in the East of Sapporo Vol.2

Hello! I’m Ayano.


I wrote about my favorite place before, today I will introduce another place. It is a park named Moerenuma Park which is located near Satoland. I went there many times when I was an elementary school student. There are a lot of good points to enjoy, so I will write about these.


First, I want you to look at its map. ↓


As you can see, this park is very big. It is as big as Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea so it is very hard for visitors to walk around the whole park. What is there in the park?


Mt. Moere


It is a mountain in the park which is made from non-burnable rubbish and surplus soil. Visitors can overlook the city of Sapporo from the top of the mountain because the elevation of Mt. Moere is about 60 meters and there are no high buildings around the park. In summer, we can enjoy picnics, and in winter, we can enjoy going sledding. 






The Glass Pyramid “Hidamari”


It is a monument which symbolizes Moerenuma Park. It is made of glass, so it reflects the sunshine and it looks very beautiful. There are restaurants and shops in Glass Pyramid.





The Fountain


It is located in the center of the park. It is a very big fountain. Visitors can see the water show and the fountain is illuminated during the show, it looks fantastic. I haven’t seen the show so I would like to see it once.



Moreover, there is playground equipment which is in unique shape. ↓



I’m happy if you are interested in the park.

See you next blog!


https://xn--28ja8db.net/moere-park-rental-bicycle/

https://moerenumapark.jp/pyramid/

https://www.travel.co.jp/guide/article/3791/


Ayano

No comments:

Post a Comment