Sunday 19 July 2020

Takino-Suzuran Park

Today, I will introduce you to Takino-Suzuran park.


Takino-Suzuran park is one of the big parks in Sapporo. There is a lot of playground equipment and play areas. So anyone from children to adults can enjoy it.




1. Access

You can use a bus or a car. If you use the bus, you can get on from Makomanai station bus stop or Fukuzumi station. Of course, the park has parking areas. But it cost 420 yen per car. You have to pay over 420 yen when you ride the bus and it takes over 30 minutes, so I recommend using a car if you can.




I lack of sense of direction, so this map is very difficult for me ......

2. Many attractive areas

There are many areas in Takino-suzuran park, so we can enjoy various activities.



・Takino-no-mori (east area)


Here everybody can enjoy playing in the forest. There is a high tower, a long slide and a kitchen. Especially, forest-yoga is held on the forest’s wooden deck. We can spend time feeling nature.

 

・Kodomo-no-tani


There is much big play equipment so a lot of children can feel fun. I loved “the Rainbow nest dome” when I was a child. A lot of nets are extended across a vast space so children can hang, pass through, or jump on them. This is just dreamland for young people.

 

Takino-suzuran park has other many great points, so I’ll tell you about them in my next blog.


国営滝野すずらん丘陵公園オフィシャルウェブサイト


1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I loved the Rainbow nest dome, too! I really want to play there again.
    Aoi

    ReplyDelete