Monday 20 July 2020

My P.E. Class

2020 July 22th


Hi everyone, I’m Rika! 


Today I’d like to talk to you about my major - P.E. 

I want you to know how it is organized, what I learn, the annual schedule and other points.

 

This class is composed of 41 members (Freshman:11 Sophomore:10 Junior:10 Senior:10). Fewer than the other classes, but we are all close regardless of age or gender. Everyone is good at playing sports and loves them!

 

Do you want to know about what we learn? I’ll tell you about it.

First, we learn about general subjects that students have to take, too.

Next, we practice a wide variety of major and minor sports. For example, Judo, Volleyball, Dance and Recreational sports. Recreational sports’ rules are very easy and clear so everyone can enjoy them!

What is more, we acquire knowledge connected with sports. For example, exercise physiology and sports sociology.


P.E. class’s original events


We study during each grade, but we carried out a few events in the last year. One is a social gathering between freshmen and sophomores. This event is for 2 days and 1 night in Sintotsukawa every spring and people can enjoy sports and get to know each other. I planned to go there this year but we couldn’t go there because of COVID-19. I was very sad.😢


Everyone in my class are nice guys, so please get along with us! And if you want to know about my class, please tell me. I’ll tell you a lot of information!!


☝️☝️the social gathering(1 year ago)☝️☝️


No comments:

Post a Comment