Thursday 30 July 2020

My favorite Place in the East of Sapporo Vol.3

Hello! I’m Ayano.


This is my final blog post and I will write about my favorite sushi restaurant in the east of Sapporo. It is located near my house, so it is easy for me to go there. It is named ‘Kaitenmaru’ and there are five stores in Hokkaido, two stores are in Sapporo and one store is in Asahikawa, Tomakomai and Chitose. I work part-time there four times a week. The reason why I decided to work part-time there is that the wage is 900 yen per hour.


Favorite menu

I like Nakaoti Salmon’ which is categorized as Gunkan. It is topped with salmon. It is 120 yen, so it is reasonable. 



Moreover, I like Deep-fried octopus. It cost 340 yen, so I think it is a little expensive. However it is very delicious, so it’s worth paying money for this.


My favorite sweet is Pot Cream Caramel. Cream caramel is in a container like a pot. It is not too soft and too firm.



I recommend you a 500 yen lunch. It is a set menu and we can order this menu on weekdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. We can eat 10 pieces of sushi and drink miso soup and coffee for 500 yen. It is very reasonable!



Kaitenmaru is a very good restaurant, so you should go there!

That's it for blog posts. Thank you for reading my blog posts.


Ayano


No comments:

Post a Comment