Tuesday 14 July 2020

Welcome to Muroran

Have you ever been to Muroran? Muroran is the city next to Noboribetsu. Also, there is Muroran Sakae high school that is my high school.  Today, I will introduce Muroran. If you read this blog, you would like to go to Muroran soon!!

1) Tikyu-Misaki

Tikyu-Misaki is the cape that is located in Pacific Ocean in Muroran. You can see the round horizon from there. When I saw it for the first time, I felt the earth was really round. The view from there is so beautiful!  If you go there on a sunny day, you would be able to look it very clearly. And Tikyu-Misaki is a very famous place in Muroran, so I want you to go there when you come to Muroran! 

 I took this picture when I visited there last summer. That day is cloudy…(>__<)

2)Uzuran Soft 

“Uzuran Soft” are softcream that made from milk and quail eggs grown in Muroran. I think this name is made by mixed quail(うずら)and eggs(卵→らん)and Muro”ran”. So it is called Uzuran(うずらん).  It’s so funny. You can eat Uzuran-Soft in road station Mitara. The road station Mitara opened in spring last year. When I ate this soft cream, I felt the sweet taste of eggs and milk. I think it taste is so unique but everyone would like it. Sometimes, you can eat Uzuran Soft in special events in Sapporo. For example, Ice cream festival in Daimaru Sapporo, Autumn festival in Odori park. So, I would like you to try it, If you find Uzuran Soft.

 I ate it with my mother. It’s so yummy♡

3) Night view in Muroran

There are a lot of spots you can see beautiful night views in Muroran. Muroran is the city where industry has been developed since ancient times, you can see a night view in factories. I saw it at first, I was surprised that just factories are really beautiful! I think that fascination can feel only see the view in night.  If you see it, you must be surprised!!

If you are interested in it, please check these links!

http://muro-kanko.com/

https://www.jalan.net/kankou/cit_012050000/

Momono

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Momono!
    I could know Muroran is very nice place by reading your blog.
    Muroran has nice view spots, so I want to go there.
    Miyu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Momono, I've never visited Muroran. I want to go there, especially I want to see the night view! Rika

    ReplyDelete