Monday 7 June 2021

Ryugetsu(Sweet Shop Popular in Tokachi)

 

Hello, I’m Asahi Yoshioka. This is my first blog💖

 

I will recommend you ”Ryugetsu which is a popular sweet shop in Tokachi (my home town).

 

It is a company founded in Otofuke, next to Obihiro about 75 years ago. There are 12 shops in Tokachi, 16 shops in Sapporo, and they also have some shops in other areas including Narita airport. I think it is easy for you to get wonderful Ryugetsus sweets even if you don’t live in Tokachi.

 

They make and sell many kinds of sweets such as Baumkuchen, cookies, cakes, and soft cream. Their main and major sweets are Baumkuchen named Sanpouroku. I think there is no people in Tokachi who don’t know about this. This is Sanpouroku

They made this with the image of a white birch (Shirakaba), it is a symbol of Obihiro and Otofuke.

 

They also have a great restaurantToskachina named after Tokachi and Toscana, Italia’s major agriculture area like Tokachi. The restaurant provides good pasta, pizza, and parfait using Tokachi’s wheat, potatoes, and milk. This is pizza made from domestic wheat and potatoes. 

It looks very delicious!😋


I do recommend Ryugetu’s sweets and Toskachina and want you to visit Obihiro, and Tokachi. If you do so, you definitely will realize good points of Tokachi and Obihiro. 

 

Thank you for reading!😊⭐


No comments:

Post a Comment