Monday 7 June 2021

Higashikawa Japanese Language School

Today, I’ll introduce “What I experienced in Higashikawa Japanese Language School”. Higashikawa town is located just east of Asahikawa, and many students from all over the world come to this school to learn Japanese.

This spring, I visited this school, and watched The Japanese speech contest. In this contest, ten students from all over the world made presentations in Japanese.

One student from China said that “This year, I’ll go where I want to go. I’ll eat what I want to eat. I’ll meet someone who I love. I want to love myself to be the person who I want to be.” She tried to build a good relationship with people at her workplace when she was in China, but she realized that the most important thing is to take good care of herself. So, she decided to come to Hokkaido and changed her life. I was deeply impressed by her words. 

Who do you think will end up living with you forever? It’s you, yourself. I thought that “I will not compare myself to others and do what I want to do like her.by watching this contest. 

The students of this school were brimming with confidence because they decided their life by themself. I strongly recommend you to visit this school and meet these wonderful students!

(Ayame)


reference:

細る町、留学生に希望 町営で日本語学校・就職支援へ奨学金 定住促し担い手に 北海道・東川町|【西日本新聞me】 (nishinippon.co.jp)

東川町立東川日本語学校 (higashikawa-jls.com)

過疎化と無縁!?北海道の真ん中にある東川町は地域創生のカギとなる - スグレモノログ (osamu036.work)


No comments:

Post a Comment