Wednesday 5 August 2020

Takino-suzuran park 2

Hi, everyone! Last week, I introduced Takino-suzuran park, but I couldn't introduce it all. So today I’ll tell you other good points about Takino-suzuran park.



3. Seasonal activities


http://www.takinopark.com/?enjoy=act-s


・Summer


We can enjoy cycling, fishing, playing in the water, going around waterfalls and having BBQs!

There are four waterfalls in Takino-suzuran park, so we can view beautiful landscapes.


This is a waterfall

・Winter


Most  parks don't open in winter. However, we can enjoy the winter season in Takino-suzuran park. We can do some winter sports. 


" I don't have any equipment?" Don't worry you can rent it. 



This is walking ski.

My biggest recommendation in winter is the frozen waterfall. It is indescribably beautiful.

(I didn’t include a picture because you should view it yourself.)



4. AUTO RESORT TAKINO



It is a camping site. There is a shower room, coin laundry, shop and multi purpose hall.

So, you can camp more comfortably than you have never experienced before.


It is good that you play in activity areas, enjoy BBQ and after that sleep in the site while seeing a lot of stars.


Ok, I’ve finished telling you about Takino-suzuran park. It is a very fantastic place, so you have to visit once!

http://www.takinopark.com

Momoka










1 comment:

  1. Hi, Momoka!!
    I have never been to Takino-suzuran park.
    It is very interesting place. I want to go there.
    Momono

    ReplyDelete