Friday 11 June 2021

Tomakomai

 Hi everyone, I’m koki.

This is my first blog!

This time, I would like to talk about the city where I was born, Tomakomai.


First, I don’t think that Tomakomai is popular so let me tell you where it is located.

Tomakomai is located in the southern part of Hokkaido, and faces the Pacific Ocean.

苫小牧(とまこまい)の意味 - goo国語辞書

 

Tomakomai is famous for sports.

Probably you know about him. He is Masahiro Tanaka. When he was a high school student, he played baseball at Komazawa Univ. Tomakomai high school. He is very cool, isn’t he?

Ice hockey is very popular in Tomakomai. An ice hockey player is the symbol of my city. 

北海道の100回大会史 雪深き冬を越え、駒苫が夏連覇 - 高校野球:朝日新聞デジタルカントリーサイン~北海道 - 星くず日記

It is very famous for seafood, and great nature.

If you want to enjoy them, I strongly recommend the camp site, Alten, which is located at the west side of this city. In the daytime you can have a barbecue, use playground equipment freely, at night you can enjoy a campfire and see a sky full of the brilliant stars. In addition, there is a hot spring facility next to it.

You can have good seafood cuisine at the market which is held near the port, "Marutoma Syokudou".

It is so gorgeous!! 

オートリゾート苫小牧アルテン|キャンプ|コテージマルトマ食堂 - 苫小牧/定食・食堂 [食べログ]

Why don’t you come to my hometown and have a lot of fun?


By the way, I think Tomakomai is a very comfortable place to live because it is not too hot in summer, and it doesn’t snow a lot in winter.

Why don’t you spend your old age in Tomakomai?


No comments:

Post a Comment