Wednesday 21 July 2021

The special café

 Hi everyone!


Today, I’m going to tell you about the café I like the best.

The café I recommend is Jimmy Brown.

It is located in Nishi ward and it takes about 25 minutes on foot or 10 minutes by bus from Kotoni station. It is quiet around this café so it is comfortable for you to spend time.

You can have a wonderful lunch and dinner. There are so many delicious dishes such as curry and rice, pasta, parfait and so on. When I went there, I had Bolognese. It was the best dish I have ever had. I would like you to try it.

とれたて苺とクリームたっぷり!バニラカスタード苺パフェ小エビのトマトクリームパスタ

However, it has another side. That is unusual and so different from other cafes. Actually, that is what I really want to tell you. It is that you can have a small bonfire in the café. It is strange, isn't it? But it makes you relax extremely because the fire is effective in mental health. You can not only enjoy the fire but also have light meals, for example, you can eat marshmallows. It is interesting to bake them by the fire.

SASARU | 札幌に焚き火cafe~手ぶらでカフェで癒されるAvainsana #ジミーブラウン Twitterissä

I think you are exhausted because you always have to glare at your laptop to clean up so many assignments. It is just kidding but if you have time, why don’t you visit here and have a relaxing time?

See you next time, bye.

Koki


Links

JIMMY BROWN OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Takibi Cafe website


No comments:

Post a Comment