Wednesday 21 July 2021

Special tastes snacks

 Hello, everyone!

Today, I’d like to introduce to you my favorite snacks sold only in Hokkaido. Hokkaido has a lot of delicious and famous food, so many companies sell Hokkaido’s typical food as tasty snacks.

For example, melon flavored Pocky is sold only in Hokkaido. Melon is the symbol fruit of Yubari, one of the towns in Hokkaido. Actually, this Pocky is 1.5 times bigger and thicker than the original Pocky. I think it is a good gift for travelers because it is packed one by one.

 Next, my favorite snack is Pretz. The original tastes are salad, tomato, and sugar. However, the company, Grico sells Hokkaido butter flavored Pretz. It is very delicious, so I want you to eat it even if you don’t live in Hokkaido. Surprisingly, you can order it online!

Last, Butadon flavored Jagariko is sold by Calbee only in Hokkaido. My hometown Obihiro is famous for Butadon. Of course, Butadon itself is delicious but its Jagariko is a little bit spicy and more delicious than Butadon itself. You should try it once! I think it is the best Jagariko in all the Jagariko series.

Were you interested in these Hokkaido limited snacks? I want you to find other area limited snacks. Doing so will be an enjoyable thing when you travel to other prefectures.

Thank you for reading my blog!

(Pocky)

(Pretz)


No comments:

Post a Comment