Thursday 8 July 2021

Kiroro Resort

 Hi, I am Tomoki.

 Today, I will introduce you to Kiroro Resort. It is a place for skiing in Akaigawa-mura. I have been there many times. I think Kiroro Resort is the best spot for skiing in Hokkaido. I have some reasons.

 1. Various Courses

 Kiroro offers 23 courses (7 courses for beginner, 6 courses for intermediate, and 8 courses for advanced). You can decide which courses are better  to ski according to your level. I have never skied on advanced courses, but I guess all courses are fun. Please try many courses.

Kiroro Resort Snow World Guide

2. No waiting time

 You do not have to wait to get on the lift. You can usually get on the lift within 5 minutes. Also, you need to wait 10 to 15 minutes to get on the gondola. However, if it is crowded, you may not be able to get on the lift or gondola immediately.

 3. Resort Hotel

 If you want to stay at Kiroro, you can choose from three hotels (the Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, and the YU Kiroro). I think the Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort is the best of them. It is because the ski area and the hotel are directly connected.

Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort

I think Kiroro Resort is perfect for skiing. I encourage you to ski there.


https://www.kiroro.co.jp/ja/


No comments:

Post a Comment