Wednesday 21 July 2021

Kazuchee

 Hello! I'll introduce my favorite snack.

Look at this picture. Do you know what it is?

It’s Kazuchee!!


This is the cheese which contains smoked Kazunoko; in other words, herring roe.

We often eat it as a New Year's dish in Oshogatsu, on January 1st. I’m sure you have eaten it at least once in your life. It contains a lot of DHA and EPA, so it’s good for your health. 


People in Ihara Suisan, which is the fish processing company in Rumoi, thought about how to let people eat Kazunoko easily and deliciously in daily life because we don’t have many chances to eat it. They repeated trial and error, and at last they developed Kazuchee.


It was introduced on many TV programs. In the program, Akashiya Sanma, who is one of the famous comedians in Japan, said that he was glad to have bought Kazuchee. In the same program, Takuya Kimura also acclaimed it.

These remarks attracted people and Kazuchee became difficult to obtain.


My family greatly admired Kazuchee because it goes well with alcohol.

I’ve never drank but I suppose I can’t drink without Kazuchee. lol


You can buy it at Kaldi, Seijo Ishii, online shops, and other department stores.

If you don’t eat Kazunoko, I suggest you buy Ebichee; Kazuchee’s shrimp version.

Although it's a little expensive, if you're interested you must check the official website and buy it once!

I hope all of my readers will eat Kazuchee someday.


Thank you for reading! See you soon :)


(source: https://hokkaidoitookashi.com/kaldi-kazuchee-akashiyasannma-178 )


No comments:

Post a Comment