Friday 6 August 2021

 Famous people from Hokkaido



Hi, everyone! How’s it going?


Today, I'm going to talk about famous people from Hokkaido!


I think everyone knows that Yo Oizumi is from Hokkaido.

So today, I will talk about famous people maybe some of you don’t know.



No.1 YUKI from JUDY AND MARY

JUDY AND MARY is my most favorite band. She is from Hakodate.

Her most famous song is “Sobakasu”. Maybe you know.

 


This is the cafe she went to a lot when she was  a high school student and college student.

I want to go there someday…




No.2 Shinji Takeda


He is from Shinoro, Sapporo.  He lived until he won the Junon SuperBoy Contest Grand Prix.

He is famous for his muscles and playing sax well.


He is now famous for Muscle exercise. Please watch this when you are free.

https://youtu.be/JDc-xApip7k




No.3 Toma Ikuta

He is an actor and lived in Muroran.

He is also a member of Johnny’s. Recently he got married, so I'm a little bit sad.



So these are the famous people from Hokkaido.

Thank you for reading my blog. it’s been soooo hot, so please take care. See you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment