Thursday 5 August 2021

Seicomart

 Seicomart


 Hi, I’m Momoka! Today, I’m going to introduce Seicomart.

Seicomart is one of the oldest existing convenience stores in Japan. Its first store was opened in 1971. As you know, Seicomart is a really famous convenience store in Hokkaido. I love Seicomart so much, so I frequently use it. I’ll tell you why I'm a heavy user.

 First reason is a good selection of goods.Seicomart puts an emphasis on food, above all, it has a wide selection of precooked foods and sweets. And all goods are inexpensive! So, this means that we can make a choice among so many. You may not be able to choose what to buy because there are too many foods. But, don't worry. All goods are reasonable, so you can select many.

  

 Second reason is the good taste. As mentioned above, Seicomart ‘s foods have a wide selection and good prices. Besides, the taste of these foods are also good!

Hokkaido is famous for its delicious foods, it makes a huge influence on the quality of Seicomart goods. Almost all foods are used  domestically or Hokkaido’s foodstuffs, especially ingredients of sweets that use Hokkaido milk. For these reasons, it can be said that Seicomart pays particular attention to the taste of it, so I think that Seicomart foods can be included as Hokkaido foods.

 When I go to Seicomart, I can select from a wide selection of foods, and all foods are good and cheap!! So, Seicomart is perfect for me!  If you guys seldom go to Seicomart, please go there, and find your favorite one!

No comments:

Post a Comment