Monday 2 August 2021

Hokkaido's limited beverages

Hello, everyone! 


Today, I would like to introduce Hokkaido’s limited beverages to you.  I hope you will survive this summer’s heat with these beverages.


1, Ribbon Napolin


This beverage is well known among Hokkaido’s residents. I cannot describe these tastes because they are unique. This beverage looks like orange juice, but we don’t taste orange. Then, where does this orange color come from? There is a rumor that this orange color comes from cockroach essence.  I guess this is just a rumor, but I don’t know about the truth. I want you to drink this without worrying about the rumor! :)


2, Soft Katsugen

I think this is the best beverage in Hokkaido! This is a lactic acid bacteria beverage. Actually, I drank this a lot during my entrance examination season, because this Katsugen’s Katu means winning in Japanese and I believe this is good for my fortune.  And, there are some kinds of Katsugen’s tastes. For example, blue apple, orange, grape, lotus cup. My favorite flavor is orange. Unfortunately, this is a seasonal drink. Why don’t you try this beverage in winter? I do want you to do so.


How was my blog? Hokkaido has a lot of good beverages other than these. I think we can get these beverages through the internet, so you should try these once!



 Actually, this is my final blog. I appreciate you reading my blog. See you!


Link: About Ribbon Napolin

           About Katsugen


No comments:

Post a Comment