Wednesday 4 August 2021

The gelato shop

 Hi everyone!

This is my last blog. I feel so sad...

 

August has begun and the summer vacation is around the corner!

We have a long vacation for about 2 months.

Do you have any plans for summer vacation?

COVID-19 always interrupts us, but I hope you enjoy your vacation.

By the way, it has been extremely hot these days, so definitely you would like to have something cold, and feel cool.

In this blog, I’m going to tell you about the gelato shop.

My favorite shop is Gelabo.

It is located in Toyohira ward, and it takes about 20 minutes on foot from Fukuzumi station.

Its appearance is like this picture.

 ジェラート屋さんオープン!福住 GELATERIA GELABO(ジェラッテリア ジェラボ) - 寿司屋のおかみさん小話

 

The most fascinating point is the many flavors of gelato.

Then I’ll give you a question. How many flavors can we taste?

The answer is about 30 flavors!

In addition, we can enjoy some flavors for a limited time.

When I went there, I had Yubari melon flavor (limited).

 

The flavors I strongly recommend are the milk flavor and the mango flavor.

Especially, the former one is amazingly tasty and rich.

 ジェラテリア ジェラボ (GELABO GELATERIA) - 福住/アイスクリーム | 食べログ

In this COVID-19 situation, we have to refrain from going outside, however you can get it online.

I would like you to try it and have a great vacation!


Thank you for reading my blog!

See you then, bye!


Link: gelateria gelabo shop official website


No comments:

Post a Comment