Wednesday 22 June 2022

Recommended cafe Vol.2


 Hello everyone! We’d like you to know there are many great cafes in Hokkaido. So, we have picked up some ones and we’ll introduce them to you. We hope that you find a place to relax!


No.1 GLACIEL 


GLACIEL is a café in Sapporo stellar place. There are a lot of sweets, lunch dishes and dinner plates. There was a calm atmosphere and I was very relaxed. I felt that there were many female customers.

In addition to café dishes, they also sell cakes that can be taken out. There are many kinds of cute things, so please try to take them out.

I ordered a seasonal parfait. The name is “Maso-Soler”. This is a parfait with pistachios and grapefruit. The sweetness was modest and the taste was refreshing with grapefruit. I recommend Night Parfait.


In addition to sweets, there is also a plate menu at lunchtime and dinnertime. This is cold chicken ham that has been on sale since June with ponzu jelly. Since there are many things with low calories, it is recommended even during dieting.


Why don’t you go to GLACIEL.




No.2 Coffee and whiskey Val de Mara


Secondly, I will introduce Coffee and whiskey Val de Mara. This café is located on the 4th floor of Chuo-ku Minami-Nijo Nishi-3-chome 11-5 Fes Sapporo. It has a male proprietor who sells rich coffee, cream soda and various alcohol. It has It has a calm atmosphere and a bar-like environment.


This is a new shop that just opened in September 2021. I ordered a Blue Hawaiian cream soda here. We also had a cake to accompany the cream soda. The soda had a very nice taste and was photogenic.


When I ate the cake I thought that the sweetness was modest and refreshing, and I felt the richness of the cheesecake more when I ate it with the white sauce and enjoyed it differently. This café is famous for whisky and coffee, so I recommend it for adults who are tired after work. Let’s get rid of the tiredness by drinking here. 


(Ryunosuke)


More information


GLACIEL:https://www.instagram.com/p/BjyXKw7lIGr/ 

Coffee and whiskey Val de Mara:https://www.instagram.com/valderrama_2021/ 


Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment