Tuesday 4 August 2020

Handball club

5th August 2020


Hi everyone, I’m Rika! 

This blog is the last one, so enjoy my blog! 




Today I’d like to talk to you about my club team. I belong to the handball club. I had never played it before I became a college student, so I didn’t know how to play it at all. I was interested in it because I like ball game sports, so I decided to join the handball club. Our team consists of 10 players and 3 managers now and most people are also beginners. We practice with the boys’ team and we are close regardless of age or gender.

 


There are two big competitions in the Handball Association in spring and fall. These are held in Sapporo, Asahikawa, Hakodate or Kushiro. Of course, we visit to play games and win, but sightseeing is one of the big events for us to enjoy.




 

Last year we went to Asahikawa. This is a picture after the competition.


 



Our team aims to be promoted to the first division and has practiced hard, but now we can’t do so because of coronavirus.😓 However, we are working towards resuming!


 

The competition in fall is going to be held in Hakodate this year. If you are interested in handball, why don’t you come there??


No comments:

Post a Comment