Tuesday 4 August 2020

Zenibako beach

These days, it is very hot!! So you want to go to the beach and swim, don’t you? I think Zenibako is good for swimming in the sea, so I will introduce it.

Zenibako is near Sapporo, it takes about 30 minutes from Sapporo by train. And you can be at Zenibako beach in about 10 minutes from Zenibako station. It is very accessible, so a lot of people go to Zenibako beach every year. This year, some places are closed and most of the events are stopped because of the coronavirus, but beaches are open as usual. Beaches have good ventilation, so I think it is a good choice for your amusement this summer!

There are a lot of gourmet shops around the Zenibako station, so if you go to Zenibako, you should go to shops after enjoying swimming in the sea. I will introduce one of them. The shop name is gato-fraru (ガトーフレール)

It is a famous sweet shop. The shop sells cakes, cookies, and so on. I recommend you to eat soft ice cream! It is very nice to eat on a hot day!! If you want to buy presents for someone, you should buy a pudding on an earthen pot (土鍋プリン)!It is baked in eathen pot and a lot of fruits are put on it. It is a specialty of this shop.

  

I think you could know why Zenibako is good for swimming in the sea by reading my post. So why don’t you come to Zenibako in this summer?(Miyu)

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Miyu!
    It's really hot in this summer.
    I think Zenibako beach is good for swimming.
    I want to go there.
    Momono

    ReplyDelete