Monday 3 August 2020

DRIVING SPOTS


Hi guys! How is it going? I’m excited because the summer vacation is coming! I’m looking forward to going for a drive with my friends so today, I’m going to introduce some popular driving spots! 


First, I would like to tell you about Chikyu-misaki, which is a kind of cape. “Chikyu” means the earth in Japanese so It is known as a wonderfully named cape and many people go there to see the first sunrise. I went there when I was a little child but I hardly remember the scenery so I want to go there again and see the lighthouse! 



The next is Ororon-line, which is a very long straight road. If you drive there, you can see beautiful scenery and ocean view. In addition, you can see a lot of windmills in a line! The view is a little strange but it is extremely interesting, isn’t it?  I have never driven on the road before so I want to go there next summer vacation!



I really recommend you going to these driving spots but recently the number of coronavirus cases rises again so if you go these spots, you need to wear a mask definitely and bring spare masks and antiseptic solution if you can! In addition, it’s getting hotter so don't forget to drink something frequently. 


That’s all for today! I hope you became interested in these spots! 

See you next time!



1 comment:

  1. I have visited Chikyu-misaki too.
    We can see wonderful view there.
    Momono

    ReplyDelete