Wednesday 5 August 2020

Kinotoya : A Famous Confection Shop in Hokkaido

There are some famous confectionary shops in Hokkaido. For example, Rokkatei is one of the most famous sweets shops in Hokkaido and not only people in Hokkaido but also tourists from other prefectures visit it. One of the main reasons why Hokkaido is famous for confectionaries is because it is thriving with agriculture and dairy farming. Ingredients of the sweets produced in Hokkaido, such as flour, milk, butter, and sugar, have good quality. 


Today, I will introduce Kinotoya! It is a popular confectionary shop in Hokkaido. One of the shops is near my house, so I have bought cakes there many times since I was little. 





Kinotoya was established in 1985. The main store is located in Shiroishi-ku and there are 11 shops in Hokkaido. Some shops have cafes called “Kinotoya cafe”. We can eat their confectionary in the cafe. 


Omlet Parfait -  Odori Bisse exclusive cake


In Kinotoya cafe in Odori Bisse, we can enjoy Bisse Kinotoya Festa. We can have a dish of our choice, unlimited sweets and beverages for 75 minutes. This all-you-can-eat buffet is priced at only 2,300 yen! I have visited it once with my friends and I really enjoyed a lot of sweets and beverages. When you want to go to Kinotoya cafe, you need to make a reservation. You must go there and enjoy Kinotoya sweets!


(Honoka K)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Honoka!
    I want to enjoy buffet. How many did you eat cakes last time?
    Momono

    ReplyDelete