Sunday 2 August 2020

Eating spots in my hometown

Eating spots in my hometown

Kaori


Hi everyone! Did you enjoy my fourth blog?  Have you ever watched a video about the sea butterfly’s predatory behavior? It was very frightening, wasn’t it?


As you know, I have been living in Kitahiroshima for 20 years. Kitahiroshima is famous for the Fighters stadium and Mitsui outlet park. But, My final blog is about eating spots in my hometown! I will introduce 2 restaurants which are loved by local people.


1.Muginokaori

Muginokaori is a bakery which is in a residential area. Its bread and buns are really popular for local people! So, if you want to buy your favorite bread or buns, you have to visit there before 10:30 because its food is often sold out by 11:30. I always buy its garlic bread. Look at the photo, the shape is like a rugby ball.


2.Tenjiku

Tenjiku is a soup curry shop which is near the station. I strongly recommend you eating stewed cubes of Hokkaido’s pork curry! There are a lot of vegetables in the curry. Also, you are able to choose the amount of rice. If you want to eat more rice, you can get an extra serving of rice! In addition, you can drink delicious lassi there! Lassi is an Indian beverage and the taste is like yoghurt. I want you to try it when you visit Tenjiku!





If you’d like to know more information about these shops, you can check their websites!

URL:https://tabelog.com/hokkaido/A0107/A010703/1009777/

:http://www.tenjiku.server-shared.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment