Thursday 4 August 2022

ESTA

 Hello, everyone:-)

A large shopping mall, ESTA, is located next to Sapporo Station. It opened in 1978.

There, you can enjoy shopping for clothes, knick-knacks, and electronics, and eating tasty food.

Today, I will introduce some charms of ESTA.

 

Bic Camera

It is one of the largest electronics stores. 

They sell the latest smartphones, computers, video games, etc. It is divided into four floors, you will be pleased with the variety of goods and the low prices!


Loft

Next, I would like to introduce my favorite store, Loft.

They sell knick-knacks with cute characters, well-designed stationery, and more.

I like to collect stationery, so I go there often.

If you like to collect cute and soothing things, you will like this place!


Ramen Kyôwakoku

And finally, I would like to introduce Ramen Kyôwakoku.

This store name means "Ramen republic", so there are many ramen houses.

I love ramen, so I would like to show you my favorite ramen houses.

The first my favorite ramen house is Shodai.

They serve a rich flavorful broth and satisfyingly thick noodles, they also serve a garlic flavored char siu pork.

It is so yummy!


The second my favorite ramen house is Misono.

They serve large and satisfying char siu pork. I love this char siu!


The third my favorite ramen house is Yoshiyama Shôten.

You can eat ramen with sesame seeds and rich tasting soup, it is so delicious!


In this way, you can enjoy a lot of activities. However, there is sad news.

Unfortunately, ESTA announced that it will close in the summer of 2023.

For this reason, you should go ESTA this year.

If you don’t go there while you can, you may regret it!

Let’s go ESTA!!

 

That’s all for my topic, thank you for reading!😃😃😃

 

No comments:

Post a Comment